Monday, May 7, 2007

I'm Off


Well I guess it's time you guys should know ... I'm going overseas for a week ... but not out of the country. This morning at 5:15 A.M. I will be heading out for Hawaii. Why you ask? Good question. I am apart of a traveling drama group, we go out pretty much every weekend and perform a skit, we've been doing this all school year, and honestly it's been exhausting and rewarding all at the same time. I feel like the trip is long overdue, and we've definenatly been through our fair share of trials to get there. One thing that is nice about it is that we only had to purchase the plane ticket, everything else will be accounted for. So, I'm off ... and I just bought a few more memory cards for my camera, so hopefully I'll get a good shot or two. But it's not all fun and games ... Please continue to keep me in your prayers, especially with summer plans, but more importantly that I would trust God in a new and amazing way. I miss everyone so much, especially the niece and nephews ... Lord willing, I'll be home for a little bit towards the end of may.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute! You said you miss your niece and nephews. What about your Momma?!!!