Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Breather

I'm not going to lie, I wish I didn't have to do homework right now.  I needed a little break and these pictures were very refreshing to me, hopefully they will be to you as well.  I just wanted to let you know I will be working on trying to take more pictures of people around me that I love.  This is a new step for me because I typically take pictures of signs, and things I find symbolic.  I hope it will come together soon. 

 -Enjoy-  

P.S. Carson Thanks for the compliment 





4 comments:

carsonbelmont said...

Love the wristband one. Seriously like my favorite.

Justine said...

I agree with Carson.
I like the building too.. because it contrasts with the green in a "refreshing" way.

:)

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Andrew said...

i like your eye its different