Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fireman



Today I got the privilege to work at Walt Disney's Personal Ranch pretending to be a Fireman (Smoke Jumper). A smoke jumper is someone who apparently jumps into the middle of a forrest to fight forrest fires in more remote area's where there are no roads. I enjoyed hanging out with real firemen as well, asking them how they like their jobs among other things as well. Tomorrow, Lord Willing, I will be working, pretending to be a firemen again, but tomorrow there really are going to be fires ... "Controlled Fires" that is. I am extremely grateful to have worked today as it was the first time in about a month that I got the opportunity to do so, and Lord Willing am fortunate to be working tomorrow as well.

P.S. I'm the one all the way on the left.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I offer 4,000+ Places for you to advertise if for free. Check out UNLIMITED FREE PR2-PR9 LINKS TO YOUR SITE

Anonymous said...

To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?You were a great blogger.

Justin Blomgren said...

Stud. Dude are you going to be in a movie?

Anonymous said...

Hey. My friend sent me this picture and I recognized you. I was the guy who was playing the director's assistant. Just wanted to say hi.